Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Here I am

A whiff of you, in my every breath
Survived the storm, cheated death
So far I traveled, seas seem modest
Nights and days, across many a forest

Drench my forlorn soul, in your caring grace

Solace I seek forever, in your warm embrace
Unscathed by anything, here I stand now
So firm was my love, even death took a bow

Skies along the horizons, asked me on my way here
How far will you go, till when shall you steer
I smiled and looked away, kept walking along
What does they sky know, of cozy warmth

As I stand here at last, survived to see you smile
A place in your heart I ask, I've walked many a mile

- Deepak Karamungikar

4 comments:

Me Inc said...

Beautiful!

The first two lines are outstanding. You should write poems more often!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Heart-warming. First two lines, brilliant. You are one of the most romantic persons I've come across.

:-*

Yo asura said...

Awesome!

Vjta said...

V nice :)